Click Click Click

Thursday, January 20

Randomite

First two few weeks of January have been hilariously crazy. @_@" You can see from the amount of bloggies i've posted. It's deteriorating vertically. I hope i get to blog about my daily life as much as i can. Motivation just don't cooperate with me by the time i got home. Hehe! (external attribution is strongly discouraged!)

Today is holiday. It's a good break after a long battery consuming of working and studying. It's comfy to be in my room, for some quiet moments, with me and me and me alone. After a long sleep since last night till today. It's simply priceless! :)

Got myself a camera few weeks ago. Yet to try it's "ability". Anyway, just show you guys ONE pic that i love. Cool? @_@"

Happy Thaipusam for the indians!
Can't wait to go back next week before another round of battle begins!

No comments: