Click Click Click

Friday, April 8

right now...

Right now, Project Management & Facilitation Training is on going among the students. It's nice to have students around, to discuss things over, to develop and sharing in certain skills/knowledge. My session was over. I'm here to write something because i realised it's been so long since i enter Scripts of My Life. =(



Guess my self-management isn't really that well after all. Letting out emotions and being detected by people have been apparent lately. Guess it's my "I" personality which is currently playing a role of being emotional and overly hyperactive/optimistic under a stressful situation.



I wish to be better in most of the things i do. I am not excelling anything in everything now. I am trying. Gimme some times :) Nothing special, just want to apologize on those whom i hurt.



Life has been good. God is good. I have most of the things i want in life. I am contented. Just because of being too contented doesn't mean you're good in everything you're in right now. Therefore, i guess it's the time for me to think about the change.

No comments: