Click Click Click

Saturday, June 4

simple

Sometimes, life can fill you abundantly by the blessing of God. It takes such a simple gesture to create a meaningful life. At times, life without expectation gives you a lil bonus of happiness. As simple as it is, as easy as life goes on. Sometimes, while i reflect upon it, i can feel the sense of contentment. As i always do, count the blessings of each day received, optimism will lead a positive life.


As title of today, i name today as a day of simplistic motion. Came back to Kluang to accompany my family. All we did was to get together and have a good meal. I always look forward each time when i am home. This time, grandma was in the picture. Exuberance strikes high :) I always wish to have a proper meal with grandma. Today was indeed a bonus day. An exercise through shopping after meal with family was another simple happiness too. Through seeing new stuff and to shop for necessities and to discuss over it, it's just marvellous.


It's a day that i shall give thanks to God. Simple gestures make life seems much easier. God made my family stronger and stronger each day and make us treasure each other. I am thankful for all the wondrous blessing you have shone on me :) Thank God for my family.

No comments: