Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 3

Hey 2012!


The year 2011 travels like the speed of light. I do not remember when I really stopped and caught a good breath. All I knew was time flies :D Lotsa changes happened in 2011. It was a good change for me somehow. Physically changed to an environment which I am happily staying now :) Accepted God a day before Easter and accepted Him as the heavenly Father. God is so good because He hears me, my prayers and He guided me without fail. 2011 was also a special ones where by study journey began. I can't say it was perfectly easy, neither was it a hard one. All i can say is it has been a hectic ones :) Got the chance to travel to Krabi, an island that i would want to revisit if i could. Many people had passed by my life that left a heavy footprint. Those life angels that came to my life was indeed the greatest blessing that i could ever ask for.


Thank you Lord for everything, for my family, for my great friends, for the colleagues and for everyone around me. It is YOU, YOU and YOU that made my 2011 a worthy year to live in. =)

No comments: