Click Click Click

Thursday, January 11

Bad Dream

i had a bad dream last night... well.. two dreams in fact... =.= and i think i didn't sleep well either.
i think bad luck is always with us recently... ahhahha~ :)
well.. here's my dream...
me and my cousinz were happily riding the lorry which drove by my uncle... jz a casual car ride... we were standing and swinging.. singing together.... then out of the blue.. i heard the sound of guns and rifles... =.= the bullets were shooting here and there... we arrived in a jungle in the middle of no way... omg... we're shouting out loud to tell my uncle to leave this hell of place... -.- (sounds more and moe stupid rite?)... hahah~ then... the bicycles which rode by the intruders kept on chasing us and shooting... we're jz like their preys.. like orang asli type of ppl..??? hahah! ya.. that's it..! my dream puffed!! whahah! that was close! ^^
then... another dream after the chasing game... *wink*...
okie... i surfed the net and checked my email yesterday... and i got this email which stated that ajinomoto and coke will cause drowsiness to human... guys usually do that to girls... :/
and so.. here come the dream of mine... cutie one...
my sis (back then when she was around 7-8years old) was holding a keropok or something.. and she said she wanna hv coke.... we're wondering around the shop, something like 7-eleven if i'm not mistaken.. hahaha~ then i said NO to her... coz of the email thingy i guess... ahhaha! so.. she's running all the way to avoid me and she's holding the keropok and coke together... we're like cats and dogs.. running in the shop... omg... when i woke up this morning.. i donno whether i need a big laugh or jz to wipe off my sweat first... =.= what a night... gosh... i need a good sleep man!!! let me off !!!!! No more DREAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe girl, you really need some good rest after all those dreams.. anyways, thanks ya for dropping by my blog and sorry bout the wrong url to your blog.. no worries, i changed it ady.. hehe =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, senior! Wish you will have happy and relax de dreams next time...zzZZ. I also had a bad dream before. The night after I watched movie "The Ring" - "zhen zhi" with long hair was lying beside me, stared at me...cause me nearly to get heart attack!