Click Click Click

Saturday, January 20

CHERISH

hmmm... kinda title-less today...
penny of thoughts at this juncture..
i guess i've been wrong all these while..
if i were jz to give in...
if i were jz to forgive...
i guess my world will not hv any regret..
erm...
not to say regret..
but.. it's like.. a waste
to friendship
to friends
i hope all my friends are JOYFUL all the time.
i am sincerely praying for that.
Love you guys much.
i jz watched the movie "A Time for Dancing"
it's based on true story.
the importance of friends is beyond my words.
i hope i won't have that kinda regret from the character
who lost her friend forever.
=CHERISH=
...pray...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...finally can view ur blogsss...hehe...
be happy...friendship 4ever...=)

ltsmei said...

SHAN NA! HAppy belated birthday! =)

Sorry, I wanted to wish you yesterday on your birthday (yes, I remembered), but I didn't have your number lah! Then I couldn't get online because my sis took the laptop back to Kluang.

I hope you had a great day. =)

sHanNa said...

Ly: thank you!
anonymous: erm.. who's this??