Click Click Click

Monday, January 22

my 21st birthday

p/s: this blog was meant for 21st Jan.. but i was "busy"~~ u'll know it after the next blog of mine. Read this first.

20/1 --9.30pm- family
The moment just for me and dad… when both of us making birthday wishes… this moment is jz unexplainable.. celebrated my 21st birthday with dad together is really a meaningful event for me throughout the year. Coz our birthday are happened to be on the same day. Rare case. ^^ Bought him a cake without present.. but I bet he's very happy and contented. Yeap...so do i...having a family, celebrating birthday with family members runs in our family tradition. When I was small... grandparents and all the members are there for everyone's birthday. I'm indeed a blessed one. Thank God for that. Hope my dad can be healthy and happy always. Act cute also can. I don't mind having a dad who always brighten up our days. ^^
my sis and i.. she's cute!
Dad and i- blowing the candles...
The portray of my family *without me*
My dad was so cheeky.. look at the way he wished for birthday. Omg~

21/1---12.20am-friends (zy,hK,mei, s.hua, ms tan)
This is something new. Some intruders came in my house compound without my knowledge. Again.. my sis was the culprit. Okie.. this time was scary… they all knocked my window gently for twice. At first.. I thought it was nth… so.. I ignored… but then… another knock for the second time… i went to my sis.. telling her I heard something outside the window. It's creepy u know… and that h.kwang's slippers was portrayed at the garden which I thought was the thief's. =.= So… went out and checked with my sis. She really acted like she-didn’t-know-anything. J omg… tHEn!! Hahha! Saw aMei's car. So.. I went to the laundry area which situated at the back of my house… here there are!! Tata! With birthday cake. Omg… it's indeed a big surprise… and almost a heart attack! Then.. after eating the cake… we thought of accompany Mei to drive back to simpang rengam. =.= Had supper in s.Rengam at 2am.. mamak ( that mamak is called 25hours).. we're like.."the boss failed his math is it??" 24hours per day mah~~~ hahaha! Anyway.. I reached home bout 3am.. COOL>>>> the most daring thing I ever did. So-called freedom at 21?? Hahah~ …. Right... I really thank them from the deepest of my heart. Thank you for the present and ur presences during my birthday. I will appreciate it much. Thanks.
My creamy nose and mouth

these are the intruders.. beware~~

The one who came all the way down from simpang rengam.. really glad to see her... laughters are always doubled with her presence.

Thank you, mei~

Happy Birthday, Dad!!! And...me!!
It's 4.30am now...I can't sleep...insomia is coming on my way.. wahhaha! God bless!

1 comment:

yoketeng said...

wow you and your dad have the same birthday??!!
cool!!