Click Click Click

Monday, January 22

thank god

the same day itself...21/1/07..
something disastrous happened...
here are the pics:
we were in this car which
consisted me,mei,meiyin,ziyu and kwang.

look at the boot. Our laptops were all in it.
BUT everyone's safe except zy's. *sigh*
Looks like our laptops were acting like the air bags huh??

My bruises after kena the glass....bleeding like hell.. *shocked*

I don't wish to explain in details bout this accident. On the whole.. we're the victims and we're the hamburger at the same time. How i wished that driver(pajero) could stop immediately. But he didn't. :(
How i wished the rain would stop too........ so that... less accident will occur due to bad weather AND during the festive seasons.
Today... we took a leave and ponteng school coz we really need a rest. We took 9pm bus back last nite... and we got back around 2am.. that's why we needa good rest... too much thingy happened....The memory is still afresh in my mind....
LUCKILY... all of us are ok!! No serious injuries. God really look up on us. I'm sincerely thankful. I prayed and prayed and i will continue with my prayers.
Ppl... drive safely... it will save ur life...

In fact, my birthday ended with some disappointments in my heart(not because of this accident).
My 21st birthday. Indeed a blast. I will rmb it for life i tell u... :/
Just wanna say... i love everyone around me... it's nv too late to say this...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

na na! so sorry. i even miss ur birhtday... life hv been so stressful n hectic. hope that u o r fine now. oh my god oh my god! scare me! u o ok now? can i fly over? i dono wat to say now. oh my god. i feel like crying. wish to hug u o now. thank god that u o r safe now. if u o leave me like tat, i'll go crazy. i m serious. oh my god. em... but, ok la. i need to calm down. sorry. ya, em... don worry too much ok? at least u o r safe now. cheer up n be strong ok? well. I DON CARE LA! WHEN CNY U O MUST COME SEE ME N REPORT TO ME! i wan hug u o la... take care ok? i old liao cant tahan things like this. will kena heart attack de. really must take care o.

Rui Shuang said...

*speechless*
erm..so sorry to know wat exactly happened. I din know it was sooooo serious!! n i would like to apologise also for asking so much that day...anywayz, thank god u all are safe!!!!

yoketeng said...

hey girl.. hope that all of you are feeling better now.. and i hope that day when me and raji visited would make all of you feel better after the terrible accident.. take good care there alright.. hopefully no more 'robots' there.. hehe..

ltsmei said...

Oh my gosh...I hope you guys are not too traumatized emotionally. Am glad you're safe. =)

Please do take care, yah...

sHanNa said...

thank you guys...
we're fine... ^^
no worries...
god gave me the best present ever... *save my life*