Click Click Click

Friday, January 26

Culture Shock

p/s: typed this on tuesday, but.. =/ ... my connection down and something wrong with the streamyx... =.= won't be able to update my blog so frequently now... shit..

How should I put this into word?? Hmmm...today I had the worst culture shock(choked)!

It's like this...
today kwang, meiyin and i were taking bus back home.. then as the bus headed to lrt station...the driver was about to make a u-turn.. there's this car.. parked near to the road shoulder of that u-turn which will nearly block the big vehicle like buses...

SO!! GUESS WHAT??? The bus driver paced down the bus... and mumbled furiously to the car (which the driver wasn't in that car)... then.. he fished out the KEY and SCRATCHED that car!!! Oh my goodness… @@" the front and the rear doors of that car was
!@#$@%$#%!#!$... *speechless*... if I'm not mistaken...he scratched “#” to the doors. Then the driver headed back to the bus and the whole bus was stunned! All zipped our mouths...I still can vividly recall the scratchy sound of the bus. Yish...kurang ajar betul~~~~ *to that car.. I bid my condolences.. sorry that u're hurt*

Now we know... why there're so many cars with all the scratches and “bruises”...well.. is this some sort of culture shock or what?? Do city ppl that ruthless and heartless?? I'm happy that I don't find this kinda ppl in johore...

What's the contribution of morale studies toward the society? *sad*

Weeeeeee.e.e.e..e.e.e.ee.e.e.e.e.e.e..e.e.~~~~~~

No comments: