Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 2

second day of 2007

Had a long long sleep due to a mild headache... >.<" omg... i'd stepped into the year of 2007... how time flies...
well.. i've been blogging all the fun stuff... hmmm... should gv some thoughts a post too...

2006
a year when
....i need to do a lot a lot of relection...
....i been through lots of ups and downs compare to 2005...
....gained quite some experiences through holiday part time job
....patiently waited some unknown results but ended up hanging in the air
....got myself into tertiary studies which i fond of much.. and now i'm still enjoying every learning process...
....living with good friends is a good try after staying with family for 20years..
...patience is golden(most important)

i thank you
...for the continuous care from my family
...for the happy moments which brought by my friends..crazy and happy
...for the every moment i shared, especially to pour out my hearts to some friends...
...for the bad*s and good*s
...thank god for everything...

Having companions along ur way is always the greatest to live ur every day. And there's also some time for me to learn how to be independent. Jz hope that everything will go on smoothly for this new year... and be contented with what we have and what we will have. ^^. I shall continue my life's journey ya!

all the best guys~~~ ^@^

No comments: