Click Click Click

Thursday, January 4

adrenaline rushed...

yo~ ppl..
how's ur day?
how was ur first day of class? COoL? interesting? Bored? ahaha~ =) or.. s..c.a.r..y?

well.. for me... i was kinda excited to touch the books again.. all the lectures notes.. but then.. e-hem.. when i got into the lectures... omg... all the stuffs are so.... hard... >.<... i mean it... not to be humble here... it's really hard... luckily all are my favourites... or else.. i think my books and notes will be totally a pile of junk for me rite now.. and it's only the second day of the lectures.. ^^ *wink*...

honestly, i love my lecturers... they seem very committed into teaching.. and apart from that... they are jz like friends to us... maybe we're old enuff to behave like adults? omg.. sound so old... what a sad truth... =="

after resting for so long... it's time for us to strive harder to excel in our studies.. ^^.. rite? batteries had been recharged and recharged for the holidays and my brain seems to be rusty ady... wahahha!

by looking at all the books and notes... it's kinda scary too... who said tertiary studies are easier? who said so? i think our seniors were jz joking and consoling us at that time.. but for me.. i have to declare that... uni life..i mean.. uni study life isn't that easy...in order to get good results.. u STILL gotta study like a bull... anyway.. it depends on each individual... ^^... for me... well.. what i know is i gotta study hard.. but recently i am so into Pangya Game.. ahahha~ play that with my housemates whenever all of us are free... ^^ STOP IT>>> gotta change that, okie? *talking to myself again...sorry*

okie.. enuff crap for today... see ya ppl~
laters~~~~~~

No comments: