Click Click Click

Saturday, January 6

what a day...

new discovery today... well.. not discovery.. but..eh-hem.. history in english, anyone? hehehe~ Had my first Malaysian Studies lecture today.. well.. it was interesting though.. it's jz like repeating ur history class of form 1-5... learning all the melaka sultanate thingy..

another weirdie happened today... i was down with a flu recently.. and today, i sneezed and sneezed.. until.. i guess i sprained my shoulder.. coz i've been sneezing for more than 10times.....=.= u know....when u about to sneeze..u will surely inhale and save ur breath before ur head bound up and down rite? ahaha~ =) but then.. i wonder why i can actually got myself sprained like hell.. can't really concentrate now due to the pain.... and i did some revision jz now...well, at least i rmb some lah.. ahha~ :) painfully doing all the work now.. i really hope i will get better tmr... omg... it's hurting man.. aMei scrubbed my back with minyak angin jz now... shouted on top of my voice... =.= meiyin and mei really got power for that... -.-" and now i am jz like cacat ppl... @.@"

anyway... that's my day... what a day....
god bless....
i want my january to be perfect...but... failed.... =.=

hurting like hell....



No comments: