Click Click Click

Saturday, May 26

a heart of mine...

Ever since i studied psych... i've been struggling whether to continue it with clinical psych or counseling psych... what do u think huh? :) i also hv no idea. For those who knows me, maybe u can gv some opinion through my blog... thanks... Maybe i still need more time to think bout it. ^^ Most of my friends prefer child's psych... but i don't. ^^ I donno why i am so eager to know which path i am heading rite now... =.=
sometimes, i DO prefer counseling. Recently, my lecturer held her lectures which really captivated my heart. I mean, her words really mean a lot to me. I wish one day i can be just like her. Standing in front of ppl and lead them to the right way. Jab ppl with motivation so that they'll be inspired. Motivation is really vital. Don't belittle ur dream and aim in life. Coz u never knew this will be the inner power which charge u forward in life.
Sometimes, it's saddening enuff to see my friends who undergo lots of emotional struggle. When they approach to me, i can only provide my personal view. But i'm glad to say that i'm applying some of the methods i've learned in my lessons and also some points of view which adapted from my lecturer. ^^ I hate the feeling of helplessness. I hate myself when i cannot help my friends and family when they really come to me for advices. I think, i've reached a stage where ppl really come to me for advices ever since i studied psych. ^^ it really means a lot to me coz they put their faith and trust in me. I really appreciate them. However, there're still room for improvement for me in counseling duty. ^^ i need to put in more effort in this. =)
How to be persuasive? i really hv no idea. SOmetimes, some ppl may find u very objective in somethings but some ppl don't agree coz u're too objective instead of being subjective. Hmm... so... human is really a weird creature in this world. God created human with diff kinda attitudes and behaviors. That's why it makes me so curious and join psych field. ^^
People, we only live once in a lifetime. Live it to the fullest because we're always living one second older as the clock ticked! Live our lives with full of happiness. Be more optimistic coz it'll be healthy to stay happy. It's normal for u to hv a down period but we have to sort things out of feelings coz we need to be rational at times. Wish all my friends and family are happy always. Love is all around.
A study has proved that we need to laugh or smilee 25mins each day in order to be a healthy person.

Do come to me when u guys need me okie? ^^ I'll be there, i promise.

7 comments:

yoketeng said...

hmm hippo.. perhaps maybe you shouldn't rush yourself to think whether you should be in the cilinical field or the counseling field.. give yourself some time to explore new things and to experience new stuffs.. actually i myself am still wondering whether should i go for the child or counseling as well.. so i guess, all of us are still in the process of learning and getting to know ourselves better.. so you dont worry so much k.. you're not alone in this matter.. i'm sure most of us are in the same situation as you.. just want you to know that your friends and myself will be here for you too, not just you being there for us.. *hugs* =)

sHanNa said...

weeeeeeeeeeee...
ya... i think everyone is undergoing this stage too... ^^
jz to voice up my opinion through bloggy.. ^^
thanks.. :)

rachaeL- said...

hey.. i think counseling suits u better! althou sumtimes u could only give ur opinions, dats more den enuff.. =)

sHanNa said...

RX: thank you! ^^ this is the path where i always wanna pursue and improve... :)
but i like clinical too.. ehhee!
see how bah! ^^"
like yt said... we still have plenty of times to think bout it... =)

Rui Shuang said...

i love this post..dunno why..somehow it just touches my heart..motivated me in certain things in life.=)
*i dunno which path suits you better. But i agree with what most of your friends said, you need time to discover where you actually belong..

yoketeng said...

hehe you're most welcome girl.. well this is what friends do for each other right? hehe so dont be so 'hak hei' with me la.. weeeeee! but if you still bad about it.. can belanja me lollipops or perhaps lunch, even better! hahahaha just kidding =)..

sHanNa said...

porky tan yoke teng: u don't think too much lor... i won't hak hei with u one... waakakakakka! ^^

rS: can't believe my post will somehow touch ur heart... =.=||
but i really wrote it with my sentimental heart... ahhaa! =) maybe i've got this mental problem! ahhaha! :)