Click Click Click

Saturday, June 16

a blog dedication to porky :)

i'm sane, she's insane
but when she's sane, i'm insane... hahah! =)
sometimes i'm insane, and she lagi insane than me! ^^
i know mandarin, she doesn't.
She knows cantonese, i know a bit.
i'm short, she's tall
i'm fat, she's thin
(can imagine our...sizes? ok, u don't hv to imagine...*delete*dutttt!)
I'm happy, she's sad.
I'm sad, she happy!
teruk man! but most of the time we're happy go lucky!
I'm single, she's attached.
AND...she's so afraid for me to be single... so...
she jadi my matchmaker out of the blue...or blurrrr???
see? insane rite?
HOWEVER! there are some similarities though~
when:
i'm wet, she's wet too! (but not we pee together)
-during the rain, even though we used umbrella....
i'm a begger, she will be the begger as well...(in maple story game)
i sweat, she'll sweat too...(coz we play badminton)
i ask questions, she too! And we love to bombard ppl with questions... teruk rite?
i learn cantonese from her and she learns mandarin from me! ^^
maybe these differences and similarities bind our friendships together.
Presenting to you... one of my best friend, from... tata! UCSI~
PORKY TAN YOKE TENG! =) erm.. okie.. she's yoke teng~ hehhe!
a nice friend to be with.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
thanks for being there for me~
May you happy always! Weeeeeee!
and... u don't hv to thank me again... k?

2 comments:

yoketeng said...

waahh a special post for me!! hehehe happy lo and *touched*.. thanks hippo *hugs* dont need to say welcome k cause i know you penat ady.. hahaha

eh at times you also siao-er than me lo.. and i know abit mandarin also ma.. *sniff*sniff* =(.. hahahaha.. out of the blue and blur but not insane k.. cause i dont match you simply with lala guys.. at least this one better than lala guys.. hahaha

ppl, we dont pee together k.. hahaha hippo dont simply say things.. later ppl misun us.. hahaha.. cause we love to ask ppl questions.. we didnt really bombard them what.. hehe..

eh later ppl will think that my english name is porky eh!! =(.. lain kali i put HIPPO NG SHAN NA!! hahahaha.. *hugs* you're one of my best friend too =).. and you're most welcome.. see you thanked me too.. hehehehe.. hope that we will giler-giler together for more than 3 years k.. hehehe =)

sHanNa said...

wanna brighten up ur days mah... since there's so much "happenings"... =)... so, must stay happie! ^^ yeah!
i didn't simply say things... i jz made it more "interesting" and "attractive"~ ahahhaha!
anyway, i'll bear with u for 3 years... oppps, after august this year, it shld be 2 years left. *sob*