Click Click Click

Monday, June 11

lo-ha!

hi ppl... been disappearing for the last few days... and my flu is getting better but still coughing and sneezing once in a while~~ so.. this considers okie rite? hahaha~ and guess what? The bacteria lost the game in my body! ahhahah~ -____-"
anyway, i've been playing Maple Story for my whole weekend... *die*.... and i really wasted lots of time in it... from afternoon until "morning"... ahahha~ Coz i wanna finish up my quest and up my level. erm... i guess only maple players know what i'm talking bout... =) heheh~
We used to play this game during Form 6. ahaha~ Back then, i still rmb ziyu led all of us in the game by asking us where to go and who to find and where to hit. Very cute. Coz all of us are like heading to the journey in the game. Sort of going for a class trip. haha! Hitting those mushrooms and snails are kinda irritating for me. Haha~ Coz it's bored. But then now once u can hit a higher level kinda monster then it's shiok! Haha~ Nv believed that i made my way BACK to Maple again and this time i'm depending on my own. Hehe~ *self-fulfilment* and.. it's partly due to my roommate absence... ahha~ coz she's not here then i'm bored and so.. i start MAPLE'ing~ wait until she comes back, she will surely laugh at me coz her level is very much higher than me. Very very very high! ahhaha~ She's the master of the MASTERS.... weeeeeee!
chiao!

2 comments:

yoketeng said...

hahahaha and now you lead me in the quest of maple-ing! thanks alot ya for telling me where to go and all.. giving me gloves and scrolls *sweat* now i must rmb to buy scrolls in every town.. ahahahaha! *hugs*

sHanNa said...

haahh~ but u still forgot to buy the scroll to Sleepywood.. -_-"
nvm... ahahha!! ^^
kinda boring ady..
ekekek~ ^^
so.. quit a while and browse for ppl's blog... weeeeeee! And i realised i miss out a lot of friends' blogs... *guilty*
tata!
happy maple'ing~