Click Click Click

Friday, June 8

sick

sick is always the most vulnerable period =(
my flu bacteria is still begging in my body to crown the champion but my immunity system is fighting so hard for it and it makes me so tired and heaty. Coughing and sneezing are part of my life now. Haha! So, i'm drinking gallons and gallons of water to prevent anything gets worse. Haha~ Bless me ppl. I need to be well. haha! But... i'm still okie to blog means it's nth that serious lar... ahha! Okie..
Dad called jz now and he woke me up from my dream. *sniff* And so my sleep gone! -___-" and we chatted for a while and he asked me, " don't tell me u are sleeping at 6.45pm now? " and i answered "ya~ coz a bit sick~" and he was so worried and asked me to take my medication and go for doc. Hmmm... it's really warm enuff to hear what he said. Kinda touched. Family is always the best. :)
chiao~~~ tata!

6 comments:

pingmei said...

take care my dear~
*luv*

pingmei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so u're sick lah? icic.. no wonder long time no see u online.. miss u neh~

Anonymous said...

yar.. family is the best..
no matter where u go, u r stil in their heart, in their mind.. whenever my parents or sisters call up, the happiness n love somehow jz melt my heart.. miss home badly.. arh..~~~
im sure ur dad is also lik my dad.. sayang his daughter so muchie!! hehe..take care!

sHanNa said...

yup^^
i agree.
btw... who are u? ^^ ur nickname makes me feel so homey~ ^^
kindly leave ur name next time ya~ thanks~~
i hv lots of friends who have sisters... so...ahah~ i can't figure who u are.
but rite now, lydia tang(my friend) has the most sisters. haha! She has 4 sisters yo! Are u ly?

sHanNa said...

let me guess..
u ah? Khaiyi???!! ehhehe~