Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 12

something is missing.

hmmmm.. ^^
Weird rite.. jz now G and L... now, something is missing again. See? LOSING..... hahaha~ no lar. Diff story now. *clear my throat* eh-HEM!
Lots of ppl been telling me that they are losing their focuses in life. Well, isn't it true? I donno. Recently, many of my friends did tell me that. ^^ How can this happen? Hmmm... i donno. Sometimes back to my reflection session, i do find that i'm losing my focus in life. Anyway, wat's my focus? ^^ *dowan to tell u* Bleh! ^^ Hheheheh~
Quiet time is really vital for us. Besides quiet time for our God, we need to hv some time for ourself as well. True. To think back what we used to be last time. I know, we must aim for the future not turn back to the past. BUT! how can we reflect who we are when we only think of our future? Some ppl said i'm very stubborn in this way but i am who i am. See? Stubborn rite? ^^ Anyhow, i still think that reflection is very very very extremely important~ Hahaha! :) so ppl, do reflect what u did for today. *despite of what u ate for meals, i don wanna know bout that* And of course, after the reflection, try to think what u actually aim for. If not, LOOK at urself in front of the mirror and say something to urself. Sometimes, errrr... i did that. Haha~ Don't lose ur focus. Okie? Focus can make u stronger. Hiak! Really! So, for my dearest friends out there, do not lose urself... find something to occupy ur time and eventually u will know that, u're contributing something to the society. And so, u're a worthwhile ore in the world. ^^ weeeeeee!

GOOD LUCK, ppl! I will pray for u guys~ ^^

No comments: