Click Click Click

Wednesday, August 29

routine~routine~routine~

=)
u know what? i'm bored. Arggghhhhh!!!!!!!
i wanna blog something but i have nth to blog about.

My daily routine during this holiday:
1.wake up
2.brush up
3.playing piano(without breakfast)
4.lunch with family
5.playing piano/out of house/reader digest'ing/ hanging around/kacau my sis
6.dinner
7.online'ing/piano'ing
8.reader digest'ing
9.sleep
10.dreaming(god, please let me sleep soundly, thank you)


how interesting my daily routine is....

3 comments:

xiaocongzi said...

GOOD~!!!
keep going~!!!
wahahahaha......

Anonymous said...

u're now in ur holiday? icic..
life's been so bz for me now and the next few weeks... til the end of tis sem i think~

rachaeL- said...

hey.. at the least u can go bek man.. i hafta wait till mid sept.. sigh.. i miss home rite now...~