Click Click Click

Sunday, September 2

hey peeeeeps!

i'm back *pheeewwww* ..after FIVE hours plus journey from kluang to KL...supposed to be 3 and 1/2 hours only~~*arrrrggghhh!!!*roar*!!!! so tiring!!!! massive traffic jam~~~ sigh~~~~here i am... back to my lovely room... meet up my housemates which made the house weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ^^ Happy to see them all~ ^^" seems like the house is very interesting.... but miss my sis's loud voices~ -__-" hahaha!
so... another semester is coming soon~~~ another NEW year!^^ Looking forward to it~~~ miss my coursemates very muchie! ^^" we are going to meet up soon! weeeeeee! I'm sure u guys meet me too! wahhahahaha! ^^ Dare to say no??? Show u my fists! Haha! =p Hope u guys enjoy ur holidays~ ^^ Seriously, now... i'm missing my hometown... missing all the peaceful lifestyle~ miss my family~~ *sob*~~ but... i'll be all right tmr~ ^^"

1 comment:

yoketeng said...

yoh teruk man you hippo!! just reach kl only ady missing kluang?! my hols not fun wo.. how ar? you la abandon me!! hahahaha