Click Click Click

Monday, September 3

cool~ =)

recently i've been listening to the FM quite often and i find that there're many new songs and new outcomers =) cool~~~ and... one of my favs now is James Morrison. Wow! His songs make me feel so comfortable~ blue-blue keys and a bit jazzy to me =) nice nice! Listen to him when u happen to turn on ur FM~ =) Hitz.FM is always put him on air... ^^ hehhehe~ Quite a talented singer though~ ^^ He and James Blunt lookalike~ -_-" but i don't like James Blunt okie~
And... song by Sean Kingston--> "Beautiful Girls"~ haha! Funny song~ and he's so young man! At first i thought he was a white~ but turn out to be a black guy when me and my sis watched him on tv a few days ago. We were like -____-". Don't judge the book by its' cover~ haha! I'm talking to myself now~ ^^
Okie... i donno what am i crapping about all these... -_-" enjoy the clip! ^^
James Morrison
-Pieces Don't Fit Anymore-

2 comments:

yoketeng said...

hehe i like this song as well.. but i don't think he look like james blunt lo.. james morrison is more good looking lo.. hehe i think la.. james blunt's fan.. please don't kill me k.. hehehe.. =)

sHanNa said...

OF COURSE he is good looking! i mean.... way more good looking than james blunt! ahhahaha! ^^ but their style quite alike... hohoho! =)