Click Click Click

Wednesday, October 17

my return to Kluang =)

It's been a month since i went back to hometown~ Miss my family and friends so muchie! For what i know so far, i've been eating, eating and eating in Kluang all those days~ From Friday night to Tuesday, i've been eating various of good food! Gosh. I need to go on diet when i have holiday. -_-" yeah right....! But seriously, i miss the food so much! wahahhaha! :)

At home, u don't have to think of wat to eat coz it is being prepared. Even we go out for dinner, we don't have to decide, coz parents are always there. =) I'm blessed. Yeah! Praise the god~ :)

So... i'm gonna show u what i've ate back in Kluang with my friends and family. I didn't eat them all of course! -___-"

This pic comprises all the food i've tried when i went back home this holiday.
-tomyam mee- Thai Exhibition held in Kluang Parade
-toasts, meesiam, nasi lemak, mee rebus- At Kluang Railway Kopitiam(new shop)
-FuZhou Dishes (the green plates and bowls)- In YongPeng
****************************************************************
Apart from having food with friends, my family also organised steamboat dinner on the first day of Raya. -_-" as if we're celebrating Raya as well... hahaha! I really love steamboat so much! But... but... after eating... i felt so FULL. Gosh. Then my dad sibuk took photos for us also. Haha! Coz i sibuk took their pics too! ^^ It was a special dinner for us because it was the first time we used the small area of the garden to have steamboat. Haha! Cold weather with green plants! Eating with nature! haha! Crap! Home-cooked steamboat is very different from what we eat outside. Haha~ Coz at home, we can eat all our favourites! ^^ Weeeeeeeeeee! Thanks dad, mum and sis for preparing the steamboat feast for just the 4 of us. Hey! i DID help okie~Haha!=) Later the "dinner", we chatted for quite long in the garden. I really like to talk with my family! ahha! =)

1 comment:

因心 said...

walao....so many types of makanan... make me miss kluang so much >.<