Click Click Click

Sunday, October 7

sweatz + sighs

Another disastrous week had just ended. Who said short sem is fun? Gosh. I bet this is the worst short semester i ever had. -_-" Sigh. So much of works and yet so little time. Give me a breather man! ==" Sometimes, it's just so hard to be in a group work, discussion and so on. Anything involve in group is always the hardest thing for me now. I used to lurve group project so much because we really can have fun through the process. However, it doesn't mean that i'm having bad group members right now, but u can't deny the fact that u need 100% commitment and responsibilities in your group. Sigh. U may die but do not let ur members to die together-gether with u. It's terrible. :(
Whatever it is, i just hope that our assignments can be passed up on time and get a good grade. That's more than enough and i hope that all our effort will being paid off soon. ^^ *pray hard*

It's sunday today! weeeeeeeeeee for myself! -_-" coz no one is weeeee'ing with me right now~

No comments: