Click Click Click

Friday, October 5

our childhood.our memory

There are certain things in our life which we'll never forget. =)
There are also many ppl for us to love always...
They are the one i will remember in my heart forever... ^^...my cousins! :) i think this is the second time i blog about my cousins. Forgive me. I really miss them all. ^^"
I read my cousin's blog jz now and she actually pasted all the stupid childhood photos of us in it. So delighted and touched at the same time.
Thanks to our family members who spent our childhood time together with us and took so many pics of us. ^^ We really appreciate them all.
May our family be well and happy always~
May our grandparents/ parents/ aunties and uncles be healthy always~
May all of our wishes come true~ Study hard ya, ppl! ^^
#our childhood. our memory#

No comments: