Click Click Click

Thursday, October 4

form 6

I was checking email jz now and i got this email from Kluang Form 6 Forum from some seniors. Wow! They really had fun during the gathering together. Making me missing my form6 life as well.
Form 6 is always the toughest among high school period and that was also the time when so much fun and laughters were brought up throughout my student life. =) I got to meet many friends along the way. Mostly the good one, especially my classmates and gang members =) i'm indeed blessed to stay in my class.
If I ever got the chance to go for form 6 again, i will tell the whole world that i wanna remain in the same class of PU2B2~ ^^" it might not be the brightest, smartest among all... but we're always united in heart. I am trully blessed to have them around me and going to school every morning is always the happiest thing when i get to hang out with them again. :)
Miss the time of:
-being awarded to be the dirtiest class of the week. *wink*
-catching insects with u guys...awwwww... i really miss it so much!
-celebrating everyone's bday <--so much of memories here...
-u guys celebrated my b'day <--- indeed special b'day for me. my choco-moouse cake was in my nose. thank you so much! :S
-cold-joking together/crapping
-had lunch together no matter to how far from school. -__-"
-ponteng together (i nv ponteng after i came to form 6, taught me bad things)
-bad-mouthing about teachers :p
-counting how many "ok's" did Ms m*k said during one hour class... 200++
-tuition together
-we all being cheated by the guys during April's FOol Day~ Mei was the best victim among us!Whaha!
Most importantly, i miss the f'ships u guys had given to me. :) thanks~ It was the time when i feel i always being loved as a friend and classmate. At least, it was always the time when laughters were all around the air. I miss you all so muchie :)
Wish all of you best of luck! :) Hope we can meet up again this year~ :)
Never said never! <---motto! -_-" woonkiat's creation...
our first crazy class photo of PU1B2
Later on, the class was being separated due to the big amount of students.

No comments: