Click Click Click

Thursday, November 1

1st Day

1-nov-2007
my first day of the internship =)
it turned out well. I mean, i really enjoyed my work and this is what i wanted in the first place. Planning for community service and all... omg... it was all my fav back in secondary sch coz i love to involve in these kinda events. =) but now... eh-hem... this enthusiam is still there but faded away a little...
today, it was kinda surprised that Paul (my employer) brought me and my friend to attend a governmental meeting for Kempen Alam Sekitar of Kluang. I guess it will be a big event for preventing the pollution of Kluang town. Therefore, we, the Eden Community Centre is allocated a certain of amount(which i feel it is so little) to fulfil this task of gotong royong. hahhaa! Do not belittle this task, coz it is somehow a community service towards Kluang. Love Kluang ya! Kluangites, do not litter around. *muahahaha!* It was indeed a precious experience to attend this meeting even though i didn't speak but to listen, listen and listen. Thank you Paul for trusting us in organising this project with u~ =) We'll treasure this opportunity. ^^
This coming sat, we'll be accompany two difficult children in reading session. Patience needed. Omg... i do not really like kids. Porky~!!! this is what u want..... child's psychology. U shld come here. -_-" not me! i'll save this place for u~ ahhaha! Lifespan Development theories can be applied on saturday~ Weeeee! Looking forward in a reluctant way. How ironic! -_-" Can't believe we actually got assignment to do in certain days during working hour. Haha! I'm surprised! Paul really integrate learning through internship~ *muahaha*
All in all, i think, i will eventually gain a lot of good experiences in 2 months. =) yet so short, yet so long~ -_-" *slap my own face*
but i am counting down the days of returning to KL for study. Study is still my first priority. Friends too. I'm missing them. Well, i am a selfish emo. =.=" please forgive me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi, u can really learn a lot leh..

-Nicole- said...

gud to hear that you enjoy your internship.
hehe...

yoketeng said...

hippo! i want ur job! im not having fun in citibank! come save me! gimme ur job!! =(

sHanNa said...

give u~ porky~ ^^"
cheers!!! u'll learn something from ur job as well~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

因心 said...

dear!! i m glad tat u r having a good time working... ^^ hehe... n SOMEONE was still complaining few days back bout going to work in kluang... hmmm... >.<
children!! i wanna go... haha...

Anonymous said...

ahhahahahaha~ ya lor~~~~ i was the SOMEONE!! =) but seriously, i still miss my friends lar~ hahahha! =)
work is fun too~
i mean, community work~ :)
weeeeeeeeeee!!!
take care~ ^^