Click Click Click

Tuesday, November 6

u.p.d.a.t.e. =)

5th day of internship~
why am i counting? i donno. =)
Hehe~ Long time didn't update my bloggy. Guys, i am so sorry, apart from my job, i think i have nth much to update in kluang. Coz... nth special happens. ^^"
Anyway, speaking of my internship~ well well... this afternoon, i had some sort of orientation session with the committee of Character Building Training Programme. The committee are mostly fresh graduated secondary sch leavers. ^^ They are here to train the new form one students of next year with the help of counselors. It is a character building c.u.m academic programme.Hmmm...Eden is really emphasize on kids' behaviors and characters. ^^ This is the first priority. =) I mean, parents shld have this kinda awareness to help out their own kids as well. ^^
Hmmm... well, it wasn't the main point of the blog today. What i wanna say is... i really feel thankful for the bunch of helpful volunteers. It's indeed hard to find energetic helpful youth nowadays. Most of them are ever long lasting volunteers. I shld say... they are my seniors even though they are biologically younger than me. Muahaha!^^ i feel, they are just like the angels of god sent~ Helpful. Thoughtful. Mature. I take them as my bro and sis. Indeed~ they are cheerful bunch. Although we just knew each other this afternoon but i think we'll have a great time during the whole programme and the camp.^^ Well.. i am looking forward.
*********************************************************
Superb tired these few days. But i am just so despicable and skeptical sometimes. Hmmm... coz i still stay up until so late. Hmmmmmmmm~~~~ why can't i just zzzzz??? U know what? Back in KL, there is always a roommate to stay up so late with. But back at home... i stay up late ALONE. Pathetic. Ended up my roommate stays up late alone as well. Haha! I miss her neh! Bet she misses me too. Coz no one help her in memorising her exam stuffs before sleep. Haha! :) That's my role during exam peak hour. *hehe* Mei, right? *dare to say no?? show u my FIST* :p
How are u guys doing? Do update with me through all sorts of communication devices ya! ^^ Feel free to call me also no prob! hahaha~ Miss u guys~ Muaks! =)

No comments: