Click Click Click

Tuesday, December 18

Christmas is here! :)

I just so love Christmas! It brings warmth, happiness and joy to everyone in the every corner of the world. I love Christmas decoration the most compare to other season of festive~ ^^" Hmmm... so.. here we went to Genting Highland during last Sat with my relatives~ :) My main purpose was to snap as many pics as possible for Christmas instead of playing those games. :) Maybe i am old to play ady~ Haha!
Hmmm... it was kinda late when we reached there, therefore we quickly got ready and off the hotel room. =) Went for window shopping and most of our money was spent for FOOD. -_-" I wonder why we were so idiotic. We shouldn't have spent our money for food in a place like genting right? And our food was awful. =.=" My sis talked to a playful waiter, "Erm, i think u can ask ur chef to improve on the food coz it was too cold~ " My cousin and i were like =.=" *leaves blown by* I guess u guys will be surprised... it was Kenny R.Roasters~ =.=" and the service was "X"<---- terrible......

Anyway, forget about the food~ heehhe~ Let me share with u guys some photos~ (",)
This christmas tree has hundreds of wishing stars
which written with ppl's christmas wishes.

this display frame of work was nicely done! Blue christmas~

Auntie, Seepeng and Uncle =)


me and pengpeng~ =.=" with the hats on~ =.="

My sista and i~ Look at our mouths. I donno why..haha~

The drinks from Kenny.RR was.... u can see from her face. -_-"

Blacklisted.


2 comments:

i'm @zhe~ said...

Genting is so beautiful...i should have go...

Anonymous said...

ya~ it's beautiful~ =)
it's okie~ there's always next year~ ^^