Click Click Click

Saturday, December 22

counting down

It almost comes to an end. My internship. Wow~ time flies! ^^ One more week to go~ =.= Can't believe that we're actually leaving home again~ back to study which i yearned for ever since i started my job here. Hmm... human is just weirdo~ TOday, Chooi Ling jie asked whether will i miss my time in Eden? Well... i will. Coz at Eden, i learned a lot and give a lot of thoughts on somethings. Those are the important thoughts. =) Growth rate indirectly increased. -_-" Exaggerating. Haha~ But sincerely from the bottom of my heart, i will miss my respectful employers who taught us so so so many things, including life. =) I can feel warmth and blessings from each of them and most importantly, i feel i am very much appreciated by them. :)
This morning, there was a short video clip shooting at Eden and i acted as a counselee. Hehe~ Chooi Ling jie was the counselor, of course. ^^ Then we just simply acted and she pad my shoulder(shooting scenes needed). Later on, we ended up chatting up with each other casually. Haha~ Then lastly, both of us hugged. And i said "thank you" to her. I can feel my own sincerity. Haha~ =) Hmmm... this feeling was real good. It's like, no matter what happens, u just have "someone to lean on" that kinda feeling. Hehe~ Thanks.
Countdown: 6 days working day more.

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

internship is indeed a good way to learn more practical things. I think u got more experiences right now.. Keep it going.. Long live to college/U life... ^^