Click Click Click

Monday, December 31

Last Day

29-dec-07
Well, my internship has just ended. Hmmmmmm... kinda reluctant to come back to KL yesterday coz i couldn't join them for camp but at the same time, excited enuff to be able to meet up with my housemates. =) Going for countdown~ :) weeeeee!!

Okie~ the point is not about counting down okie~~~Hehe~ on Sat night, we all gathered at Yeeyin's house to have a small farewell for 3 of us, me, kwang and Zhi Jia(left for NS). Well, crapping all night~ -_-" Wonder why our mouths can non-stop crapping, talking and laughing. Hope they have a successful memorable countdown camp at Oasis Centre.

In these two months, a lot of things learned. =) Experiences are being slurped by me. New friendships are bound. Hehe~ It teaches me to move on and to treasure everything i have in life. My precious kinships and friendships. To treat ppl around us in a better way. To spread the warmth and love towards ppl around. Therefore, new year resolution: treating ppl in a better way and to let them feel loved.

Everyone is greatly missed by me~ =) take care and all the best. Go EDEN! ^^
isn't it obvious?
the front three are leaving.
*sob*
"

1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

What a great bunch of friends u have..~! im sure u will miss them alot. but nvm..your hometown is here..so u can visit them anytime right?
happy new year 2008!