Click Click Click

Thursday, January 3

Commencement of 2ndYear 2nd Sem~ =)

According to Ms. V.... everyone is having FDD after the class and FDD refers to First Day Depression. Haha! True enuff but it was so funny~ everyone went berserk after listening to her. -_-"
Anyway... speaking of class commencement... -_-"" i think i'm having a very hectic semester this time. Gosh. Can't believe everything is piling up since the first day of class. Gosh. GOsh. GOSh.@@" but i take it as a real challenge for myself. It's time for me to strive even harder. Making me to pace faster instead of procrastinate. My mind and soul had been refreshed well by meeting up with my good old friends and making new friends in sch. It is great to hear everyone's updated stories~ Especially the internship topic... berhangat-hangat betul! ^^ And.. of course... the REPORT! *dutt*
Hmmm.... Mr.James has been mentioning my blog these few days and i wonder why. Haha~ But thanks for reading my blog, sir. I appreciate your presence. =) Do give me feedbacks ya~ >.@" And today i got the chance to answer his question~ and he told me to write on this blog. So... here i am!

Mr.James: "What's personality?"
Me: "It's the trait of a person's characteristic~"
Mr.James: "good answer!!"

It's hard to hear mr. james said it's a good answer coz everytime i answer, it will go like..."Well, accepted, good try~" So... this time i take it as a compliment. Hehe~ *wink* Thank you~ i will work harder next time~ ^^ hehehehhehe~
Everyone... gambateh ya!!!! ^^ GOGOGO! :) Let's have fun along the lectures. ^^

1 comment:

yH said...

u got a good and interesting lecturer, isn't it?