Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 8

together with mizi~ =)

Mizi (my sis's nick) was here for few days in KL. With her presence, indeed had brighten up my days~=.=" i mean, it always brighten up the hole of my purse. Haha! not only me but my housemates as well. Wahaha! :) but i thought we had fun together. Laughters scattered around and of course, the noise is twice the amount of normal rate :D

Anyway, our money was all gone for food. Hehe~ =) Calories increased. Carbo consumption was shot up to the highest. Haha~ -_-" joking lar... it was fun to be with her.

Went to KDU with her for some enquiries on last friday ( the main purpose of hers to come by to KL)-> One U->MidValley-> Steamboat... With her around, good food was around also. haha! -_-"
*************************************************
Photos taken on Friday
-at One U-
i forgot what mizi had ordered. @@"
My sister's good friend, soofei. My good friend also.
they both make LOUD noises! @@"
**********************************************************
Photos on Saturday
-waiting for our turns at Kim Gary-
i find this pic of them very lookalike @@" my sister's bro??!!
Japenese Stone so called. -_-"
at steamboat restaurant. @@"

Thanks guys for layan'ing my sister~ hehe! :) Thanks! ^^

2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

wow..woan na will soon join u all in kl ady..SOOO NICEEEE..
hehe..hope she will have fun in her coll life..~ =D

Anonymous said...

-__-" i hope she joins her own friends more... haha! ^^