Click Click Click

Thursday, January 10

FUN!

First of all, Happy Holiday for everyone~ Hehe~ :) After hundreds of hectic study hours, it's fair enuff to get 24 hours break for Awal Muharam although it's not really my business of celebrating it. Muahaha! Being a Malaysian, u jz hv the priviledge to enjoy more and more holiday as time passes by. -_-" Wondering that's a good news or what. =.="
Anyway... hehe~ =) met up with my friends today~ SUPER happie! ^^ Although a lot of petrol was wasted. First up, went to MidV and meet up with Bern n Kiat... in the end, had lunch then off to Jusco Cheras Selatan to sing K.... but, god knows, singing K at this moment would cost us 24bucks, so... out of our consideration.... therefore, we went to catch a movie, Game Plan. Omg... touching and funny story lines... Good to catch it, ppl~ =) It somehow brighten up my day!! ^^"

Hmmm... to me, i feel great to be with my friends... coz i'm within my comfort zone... with their presences, i somehow feel secured. Am i lonely? I think i am. Haha~ Or else i won't be feeling that way. But, with friends around, i am no more lonesome girl. Haha! -_-" sounds ridiculous!! I like to be with ppl and it somehow turns me to be a very dependent girl... sigh. THat's not really a good sign of growth. I need to be independent! It's time to get up, Shan Na! Buck up!!

Hope u guys had fun today! I had fun~ =) Thanks for the company! ^^


PICS!

Moment of joy tends to be shorter while you're around.

Therefore, cherish above all. ^^

No comments: