Click Click Click

Wednesday, January 23

Happie Birthday, Dad! ^^

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!!! ^^

Having the same birthday with dad is just like double happiness at home.
I celebrated birthday with my dad when i got home the week before last week. Which is about a week earlier for his birthday. I know it's a bit unfair but i really had no choice due to the packed schedule in this semester. BUT! I know dad was happie for the celebration. My family is tiny, therefore, it's easier to plan. Basically, the plan is just within me and my sis. -_-" *wink*!! ^^
Anyway, this year, it was a lil bit special because we blew the candles at the garden. ^^ The pics were bit dark but what matters the most was the thought of both of his daughter mah... right? Haha! *praise myself indirectly* SMS and e-birthday card were sent to him on the 21 Jan. ^^
Dear Dad,
Thank you so much for all these while. I really love you. YOU're always the wonderful, the funniest and the special dad i ever got. ^^" May you healthy always~ May you happy and happy and extremely happy every single year of your life.

Lastly, HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU and ME!!!!! *muaks*!!!!!!
-blowing candle-
-________-"
i donno what to say bout this pic.
*SWEAT*
My Family

2 comments:

yoketeng said...

eh this year ur dad didnt do silly actions? hehehe.. is ur dad praying there? hahahaha cute la ur dad hippo =)

Anonymous said...

-_-" the sembahyang pic of him not silly meh? my whole family burst into tears while he was doing tat... sweats! =="