Click Click Click

Wednesday, January 23

MY DAY- 21 JAN 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!
Tata!! Officially 22 this year. -__-" the sign of aging is obviously projected. Gosh. So hesitate to blow off those candles. Haha!
Anyway!!!!!! ^^ I think.... this year birthday is the most special/ excited/ heart pounding& attack/ touching one i ever had. I'm trully blessed with the friends around me. Heartfelt thanks to all of you out there! I really appreciate all your sincere thoughts and plans. ^^
Let's move on with my stories during this big day. ^^ Btw, i made a lot of wishes but most of the wishes are little little hassle one. So... hopefully somebody/me can grant them all. ^^" Bless me then!
********************************************************
Housemates cum friends: 1st Celebration
Firstly, i want to say that having you guys as my friends is trully a blessing for me. I mean it. I appreciate every single one of you. You guys are always the first one to come up for me. Always the first one to ring the bell during my birthdays. Always the one who come out with ideas how to sabo ppl's birthday. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Sunday's Timesquare plan and the movie as well as the plan within the plan. -_-" you know what i meant. -_-" I don't wanna imagine my next year's. Hehe~ Leave it as a surprise. ^^ Hope that all of us can be happie together. Chit-chatting everyday. Won't forget to mention about my friend SooFei and Lee Hong (her friend) to come by on that day. ^^ The cheese cake is still at the fridge. Gotta settle it soon. @@" haha! =) cheeeeeerrrssss!!!!!! Thanks!!!! And the presents as well. My treble cleft... hehe~ thank you Mei, Szehua, Yeekiat and Bernbern. ^^" Thank you Soofei and Ruixue~ ^^"

*********************************************************

Coursemates cum friends: 2nd Fake Celebration

They conned me with a little pandan muffin and a piece of cake. Haha! ^^" but it was still cutie! =) Haha! =) Had lunch with them together. They thought of cheating me during the lunch. Hehe! Hello... i am kinda smart one neh... -_-" no need like tat one lor. Haha! ^^


*********************************************************
Coursemates cum friends: 3rd Celebration
This one.... *shake head* was really happening!! -_-" I never ever been to a "birthday party" like this before. Seriously! it was indeed a great surprise!!!! -_-" Some of them even ponteng class to decorate my house. @@" *guilty but extremely happie* Wonder whether they were lazy for class or what. Haha! Jk lar! As i opened the door of my house, party poppers were shot to me! @@" then all the colourful ballons were all scattered in the house as well as the striking birthday flags hanging around the staircase. ^^" So happie to see those colourful thingy. I was really touched. Most importantly, the whole gang was there for me. Really proud to be their friends. Haha! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This was really my first time with such an exaggerating celebration. I knew you guys had fun too. =.=" COZ YOU ALL TOOK SO MANY PREPARATION PICS WITHOUT ME! Haha! ^^" The most eye-catching moment was when i saw the 2* egg tarts with candles on the dining table... SO BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE!! I nv thought of using egg tarts before. Haha! Thank you for the card and the hand-made present from you all. I really like it. ^^" I feel real good to read all the wishes and blessing from you. ^^" Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. When i heard "you are worth for us to do so!", i was really touched. I'm serious. ^^ Hehe~ =) thank you so much my friends! Love y'all so the muchie! Let's get down with friends' b'days throughout the year of 2008! Yeaaah!!!!



1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

hey..so many bday celebrations oh..so NICE! haha. Guess you had a splendid bday tis year...
happy birthday again ya~!!!!
(i know its kinda late to say it now =p)