Click Click Click

Friday, February 1

Do You Know How to Fly?

I donno how to fly but time does. Oh-My-God! It's February ady! -_-" This phenomenon is mainly due to the packed activities and schedule we have in this deadly semester. Hehe~ Time flies like rocket shooting... =) wonder this is a good sign. Hehe~
Reflection Time....
Well, frankly speaking... i had a better January compared to last year's. I know we should not make any comparison because we learn things from lessons and experiences. But who does not love joy and happiness right? Therefore, we tend to say it's still not enough. Hmmm... sometimes, i feel i'm such a greedy person. Lots of discontentment and lots of complaints towards certain ppl/ subjects. I feel i'm such a lousy ones. I wouldn't know there are a lot of ppl still struggling for every single breath they yearn for long. I wouldn't know there are a lot of ppl striving for good health and seeking their best goals. Why should i waste my time in complaining everything i do? God, please change me. This is the evil me. o.O" i need to change. =) I will try my best.
Anyway, thank you for those who spent the whole january with me. Lots of ups and downs as well due to the activities. Most importantly, my most substantial event of the year... my birthday~ Thank you for all your sincerity and thoughtfulness. Hehe~ I appreciate it to the core of my heart. Haha! ^^
What i wish for right now... it's the success of the coming Psychology Week in feb. It's the most important event for all of us. May us be well and happie~
Friends forever, pals! ^^ Let's strive hard~ ^^

5 comments:

yH said...

you don't want my accompany in Jan..
T.T

Anonymous said...

sorry yuanhui... i was really packed in january... :(

Anonymous said...

yea..your bday..which i forgot..sorry! (again)
btw,what's psychology week?

Anonymous said...

Psych Week is a one week campaign... *crap*
Anyway, it consists of talks regarding psych, then games ar... fund raising and all... right now we're doing fund-raising... hehe~ did car wash few days ago.. earned rm 433~ *muahahah*
Psych Week is our "assignment" in Professional Development module... 30%... then... very tiring............................. -__________-" but fun! hehe!
Will be selling donuts next week before CNY.. =) want some? haha! Since u forgot my bday... so.. to compensate me... u donate a penny for me lar... hahahha! ^^

Anonymous said...

heng..
so happy tat i can see u all next sat!! wuahahhaha..