Click Click Click

Sunday, March 16

eustress and distress

I've been having lots of great time from friday to saturday~ kinda miss those happy moments i had with everyone around me. =) Makan, movie, shopping. Haha! ^^
However, thunder is coming before the storm. ==" i am so afraid of next week and the week after due to the deadlines of all the assignments. =( scary. In addition to that, badminton tournament will commence next week. ==" Just pray that i can perform well on that day. Hehe! ^^ Kinda looking forward to hold the racquet in the competition. =) It's been long since i had badminton game. Hehe!
Okie. It's time to get back to my assignments. =(
BYEEEEEE....ppl~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppose u are enjoying ur present life very much. good to hear tat.
how come my life can't be like tis?
hehe.
just be who we are, and do wat we wan to do..
life can be so simple, right?

stupid me said...

nana!! best luck in ur tournament!