Click Click Click

Friday, March 21

insomnia nights

I am depriving from sleep. =="
God, please grant me sleep spirit. =(
I wonder whether my brain activity is having a severe prob or what, i just can't get into a beautiful sleep whenever i lie down on my spongy bed. Arghhh!!
In the end, i ended up having red sassy blood vessel'ish eyes. ==" Just like today.
You know what? I think this is due to stress. Yes. I am stressed over a lot of things. I have too many things to think of. The main culprit is assignment. Plus some of the emotional and mentally struggles. Haha! Sounded serious, but hey, i am cool. I just dreamed of some of my coursemates and lecturers during the sleep. Dreaming of my hp being spoiled without a reason. But hey, i am still cool with it. @@" Sleeping with dreams = awake.
Oh, well, that's just insomnia.
Officially pandanana now.
hohoho!
But i had a short nap just now. With dreams too. Haha~ Sleep? No sleep?Arghhhh!!! i don't like the situation now. I need a robot to help me out with my daily lives. Haha! Will be even better if it can help me complete my assignment. 50% will do. Haha! Okie.. i-am-dreaming-again.
This blog of mine really filled with sarcasm. Haha! I like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've just finish a presentation about .....IMSOMNIA....hahaha..

Anonymous said...

no doubt u r alwayz so sarcastic... kekekeke....
no worries...u will have good sleep soon de~
all the best ya~

-rchuan-

rachaeL- said...

hey gal..
juz relax ya.. be friend with assignments.. so that u can embrace them n fall deep intro ur sweet sleep..
^^
jia you~~