Click Click Click

Thursday, June 12

K'ing! =)

it's been ages...............
................it's been ages....
...........................since we sang K with housemates.
i guess it was two years ago. =)
-___________-"

Anyway, singing K is also one of the sudden plan of the week. @@" You know, our K queen is back to kl. Of course must accompany her a while lo since we had time. =) Haha! =X Don't kill me. To me, singing K might not be my favorite'est but hehe... it was great to hang out with friends, update the new songs, as well as watching free mtv. Haha! ^^" Last time, watching movie is also not my fav but it turned out to be mine now. -_-" See? Can u see the power influential of friends/housemates? Or shall i say... KL is a pathetic place without many attractive places to visit to? I mean, during the free time, they just love movies and singing. =D

Well, the K session was great. Lasted until some of us got our throats sored. ==" 11am++ to 3pm. I thought the time spent was optimum. Not exceeding any limit. Haha. =) i would say, my housemates really know how to sing=) Too many K queens and kings here with singing passion and facial expressions which made all of us burst into tears of joy. ==" I shall remain as photographer. Haha! ^^ Hey, photographer also plays a vital role ok? =X

Anyway, it was an eventful thursday!
the king of kings. -Joshua-
the queen of queens. -Mei-

group pic for fun before leaving

Jojo and Joan.
YeeYin and Chew

to be continued...

1 comment:

因心 said...

aiyo...seems like i never sang K with dear b4 >.< haih~