Click Click Click

Monday, June 16

My back =S

After underwent the period of cacat'ing, now, i realise that it feels so good to be able to walk and stand like a normal being.

Few days ago, my back was hurt like sh*t. I mean, real pain! And i never encountered such feeling before. It's like ur whole leg numb. Your back (below waist) pain like needles poking. You could hardly get down the staircase. You could hardly stand straight. Omg. Really feel like killing myself for not being able to walk and stand for long. What pathetic was i had to use both of my hands to support the heavy me. @@" Cannot endure such pain. This was my first time... hands on experience in such pain. Haha! Proud of me? Yeahhh!! =="

According to doc, my nerve and muscle got twisted! Don't ask me why. Coz i donno why as well. Weeeee! How COOL is that?! =)

This caused me:
-Unable to attend the celebration for yuki n steph.
-Unable to send my sis to hostel and help her.
-Unable to celebrate father's day with my dad.
-Unable to go Melaka with my family!
-Able to eat medicine and apply cream! -_-"

ARGHHHH! Can i roar?! *ROARING*
I must cherish the healthy me later coz i m still recovering. =)
Thank you my roommate & housemates & my family who take care of me. =) Especially my family. ==" This was the first time my parents brought me to clinic of KL when they supposed to bring me shopping on last sat. HOW WONDERFUL! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nana ah... must be careful oh. how can that be happen??? must be extra more careful lo!! ><

sHanNa said...

i also donno why. Maybe i m old ady. Haha =P
but this feeling really kills me! =="
U take care there too! ^^

Siew 冰 said...

hmm...better take care frm now o...i noe u vry bz for ur assignemnts nowadays,dun sit too long doing all ur assignments, mb u can take a walk after sum time doing ur works. Mz take care o!!!