Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 17

tense up!? coooool down...

Wow~ Things are piling up! And situation is heating up to the very bit now and then. ==" Sigh. Things, i mean, assignments, are still unfinishable. ==" Such word? Never mind. Am scared to open mail now... coz the moment i see a new email, i scared it'll be another shock news of assignment from our cutie lecturers. =="
Endless discussions, endless reports and assignment, endless brain usage, endless activities. =S
June.July.Aug. *don't wanna imagine the disaster* shaking head as hard as possible*
I wanna go home! Can i? After counting and counting, i realise i can only be home... in early of July. Sh*t. I so wanna go home. Although i jz met my family last week, but still, i miss home. ='(

1 comment:

-Nicole- said...

me studying now like craze. rushing IO asgm and tmrw training geh! OMG.. i need to complete all b4 tmrw nite. zha dou bao lar now!
Suffer giler.. den Social haven read any yet. Lolz.. I love COLLEGE!