Click Click Click

Saturday, July 26

penny of thoughts

It was convocation of UCSI this morning. Okie. My turn is yet to come. I'm still young, i beg your pardon?! Haha! =) Okie... cut my crap short.

Well, looking at those graduated UCSI'ians, it somehow made me to be so proud of them. By wearing the robe, holding bouquet and bouquet of flowers, bringing in family and friends... it's just spectacular! It was just such a beautiful scene. Today's weather was the best of all this week. Neither hot nor wet. I guess god knows today was their big day. Yea.
Convocation. To me, i guess it is part of my biggest events of life, which u can get to wear a robe. I mean, real and silky, solemn and steady that kinda feeling. It made ppl to be proud of u. Serious. U woudn't believe it until u see ur own parents, laughing and spreading their lips over the cheeks. Snapping pics of you every angle. Buying flowers no matter how costly it was. I can see the parents are very very proud of their sons/daughters. Congratulations! =)
I sincerely hope that my grandparents can attend my convocation. I'll pay for their passes. I want them to be proud of me. Their eldest grandchild is graduating soon. Must wait for me! My parents and sis are the MUSTs of course. Looking back at my family members, i've been their obedient girl. So, i guess, i should make them proud and i guess it will be all paid off. =) And yeaaa... friends are welcome! ^^ hehehe!
Time waits for no one. Cherish whoever/whatever u have. Study hard, sHanNa! =)

No comments: