Click Click Click

Saturday, August 30

The Organic Day

Right... it's Organic Saturday! =D As promised, we went for cycling at Zenxin Organic Park today when everyone is back for this short yet treasured holiday as there will be not much holiday for us. @_@"
The main entrance of ZenXin Organic Park.
first group pic of girls. =)
6 of us - without Mei coz she was sarcrifised. =x
i was emo'ing while waiting for Jo, Joan and Kwang to reach the park.

I had wonderful moment with my housemates back in hometown during this sem break. Without spending much of money, we managed to get a sweaty and healthy "trip" to Zenxin. I guess, they won't promise me when i call them for cycling next time. Haha! People, it's time for us to have some exercises! Yoooohoooo! =D

Which one is for me leh?!

Here are all the cyclists of the day! TAAADAAA!

Anieeewaaay... speaking of cycling... it's indeed not a breathe-taking exercise... it needs tonnes of stamina and patience. Haha! Our final station was the observation tower which is located at the peak of the park. @_@" Well, we managed to get there. Haha! ^^ Although some of us pushed the bicycles but it was still considered job well done isn't it? Kekekeke! ^^ Sweaty us. =p We went round and round of the park. Snapping shots here and there. I've been there with my family and it good to be back with friends too! ^^

Joan-breathless after the slopes! =D

a beautiful lake with all the pretties. =)

a very beautiful shot indeed! ^^v

the girls again... where are the guys?

mei and i - i couldn't know why i looked so weird in photo today. @@"

back to 60's

going back soon~ it's very windy during that period.

chew and i- in the beautiful mosquitoe'ish wooden frame of some sort of fruit

the one who bullies me, no, is US always! Haha! Joshua.

Joshua only knows how to ride a car but not a bike. He parked it inside the drain. =="

I love myself to be away from city. I love the greenery. I enjoy the fresh air. I enjoy not to listen to the horns and beeps of the vehicles. I fond of the time we spend together as group although it is just a short while. In short, i love today. It brought me so much of joy and fun. It somehow bound and strengthened our friendships once again. ^^ It's a simple and yet enjoyable day.

Happy us. But we're actually half dead at the observation tower. =p

yooohooo! i like this!

i kept on persuading myself that i DO have normal friends. But i was wrong.

Shot 1: Mr. Kwang - "Prison Break" N-th series.

Shot 2: Ms. Sensational Chew -___-"

Shot 3: Mr. Joshua- Gangster Head of Street Fighter

Lastly, please enjoy all the scenery and greenery shots.

To be continued with next event after this

No comments: