Click Click Click

Saturday, October 11

before bed...

In the midst of completing assignment , i am still able to stare at blogger.com with my both eyes opened. Feeling tired physically but not mentally because right now, i am not really tired although the clock almost strikes 3am. I wonder why. Maybe is the effect of tea. Apparently, i didn't purposely drink it just to stay up late. This evening, i had bak ku teh with family and drank chinese tea. I guess, they brought impact to me.
Anyway, had been juggling with Psychological Testing and Assessment assignment for few weeks. SPSS drives me nuts. =( Gosh. My brain is entangled with numbers, scores and symbols. It wasn't fun but it was challenging. Especially completing this sub in short sem. COOL! @_@" and......Final exam is just around the corner. =N E X T!=
As usual, reading through my friends' blogs before going off for bed. This habit is so addictive. Haha! It's just like the essense of every day life. Anyway, just a few words to sum up. Well, sometimes, I wonder why we put so much blame on other party? It takes two hands to clap. If you were a good/best friend of someone else's, you will always wish her/him luck and give the best for him/her. Do not judge friendship merely by the presence of someone. It is just so unfair. Hate to see my friend being down. Or shall i say... getting the blame? Hmmmm.... to me, it is just annoying... What is your measurement in friendship? I want your definition and justification. Thank you.
Oh no... my writing is so random recently... i really have to phrase it nicely with an improved English. Haha. =)
Nights.

No comments: