Click Click Click

Thursday, October 23

weee!

ignore about the bus driver.

It's good to be home once again.
I can smell the air of Kluang =)
I smell the peacefulness of Kluang.
I see stars which hardly get to see in KL.
Yes. I miss home. ^^

Today's paper had finally over.
Hmmm... the paper was k.o and o.k at the same time.
It's hard. R.e.a.l.l.y hard.
To the extent i felt the questions stared at me rather
than i looked at'em most of the time.
Haha. =)

Anyway, i've tried my best to squeeze out whatever i've read.
Hmmm... PTA is indeed not a play-play subject.
*hit* Nothing can be play-play'ed ok!! -am talking to myself-
If your brain is not functioning, better don't turn up for class. Haha!

Gotta cherish this short break of mine.
Next Tues, 2nd co-op commences.
Which means, my holiday is officially ended on next Monday.
How wonderful.

In the mean time, congratulation to UCSI for successfully upgraded to University status.
From now on, we're known as UCSIU. -_-" weird name.
The logo had changed and everything is still changing.
Including the programme fee and also the academic difficulty level.
Wonder it's a good news or bad news.
I shall tell u guys once i experience it next sem.
Congratulation to YOU and us! =X