Click Click Click

Thursday, October 23

great day! ^^

Yoooohooo! :) I am so happy today! =) I guess this is the most relaxing break i ever had after a year of studious cum excitement period. =_=" as if i ady graduated! Haha! =D
Had a half-day outing with my lovely friends (bernie and mei). As usual, girls' talk. Haha! ^.^ U know, kepoh'ing is always girls' priviledge! Haha! Updated some outdated news and pre and post news around us. Not so bad~ ^^ Able to crap with these two crappers and sweatzz is indeed a good exercise for my mouth and cheek muscles. =D
Had lunch together. Shortly after that, we met up with Kwang and had another round of afternoon tea. =x Our stomachs cavities were filled with fluid. @_@"
It was a nice catch up! =) Thank you peeps! ^^
arhh~~~ am over the moon! ^o^
First round
Set lunch at Barney's.
The three musketeers us had the same set.
Served with:
1. Ice lemon tea- kinda big one~ Surprised me!
Kept on bugging the washroom. =x
2. Soup of the day- Onion soup today. Tasted so-so.
3. Spicy Garlic Chic Mushroom Spaghetti! =) My fav pasta!
I called it the "Mickey Mouse Set"! Haha~
However, I wonder why it served with garlic bread. @@"
******************************************************
**Second round**
Mei and Bernie.
They could really pose in front of my lens. @_@"
3 of us.
Why we looked like zombies? zzzz...
Bernie and me. =)
Kwang.
Sitting behind was an old grandpa.
What does it symbolise?
Yooohooo! Traditional kaya butter toasts! =D
I was bloated by lunch. And now, i had this!
I didn't really have appetite for it.
Back to oldies~
In fact, this kopitiam is very famous for breakfast and teatime.
Usually it has heavy human traffic during peak hours.

No comments: