Click Click Click

Sunday, October 19

right.

If I do not want what you want, please try not to tell me that my want is wrong.
Or if i believe other than you, at least pause before you correct my view.
Of if my emotion is less than yours, or more, given the same circumstances, try not to ask me to feel more strongly or weakly.
Or yet if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, let me be.
If you will allow me any of my own wants, or emotions, or beliefs or actions, then you open yourself so that some day these ways of mine might not seem so wrong and might finally appear to you as right for me.
****************************************************************
These were the excerption from "Please Understand Me II" given by Ms. V the other day. I feel that they are all accurately define human nowadays. People with low self esteem or high self esteem need to take note on this. Sometimes, we may tend to hurt people or we may feel we're correcting people or what not, however, put ourselves somehow in their shoes, we may feel equally terrible for them if we have an empathetic heart.
We live by design, not by default.
Each of us has our very own way to lead our lives.
Care about others just as you care about your own feelings. =)
Be a true friend.
Be a true companion.
Never be self centered.
It does not bring us any good by doing so. =)

1 comment:

aNgElINe^mE said...

yaya..i reli agree wif tat...sometimes we often say tat others r wrong juz because they did sth tat we wont...but doin sth tat we will doesnt mean tat itz always right...right or wrong...itz more of a perception rather than fact..but sometimes i do wonder y r there so many human doin inhumane thingy without feeling a twitch of guilt..as if itz a normal so called new-era norm..