Click Click Click

Sunday, October 19

isn't sunday supposed to be sunny? =)

Been raining like cats and dogs these few days.
Raining somehow does not cost a penny.
It pours on the ground.
Showering all the raindrops onto thousands of things in this earth.
Sigh.
Raining.
Turn my mood off. Wet.
Do not like raining sometimes. XD
Missing those wonderful times i had at home.
Missing my teenagehood with my school mates.
Was crapping with my housemates lately.
Pasar-talk on everything most of the time. =X
Friends are hard to make.
No expectation is the best expectation. =)
Reading one of my friends' blog.
He was saying,
"Dream off if u wanna make a good friend at this stage."
I was thinking, " Is it that hard?"
Well. It was a 50-50 ratio.
It depends on me.
Also depends on people around me.
The feeling is good and bad sometimes.
I guess, that's so called ups and downs?
Yea... i guess so. ^^
Do not know what is this feeling.
So ambiguous.
Everything seems so vague.
No contentment.
No expectation.
Guess this is the best. =)
gambateh.
Counting down: 3 more days.
I'll be going home! =D
Can't wait to go home to catch a breather.
Meet my friends and family :)
I miss them'all.

2 comments:

aNgElINe^mE said...

yeah~sometimes i luv rainy days oetimes i dont..rainy days always trigger my i-miz-u feel...even when i dont hav anyone to miz pun..kakaka..:)now,i learn sth-->no hope+no expectation=no disappointment..sounds pathetic,sound cold..but tatz a solid fact..it is applicable in today's society when we dont even noe tat way back in secondary sch..the world is a cold cold place,cooler as we grow...itz not bout the sun,rain or wind..itz the PEOPLE...

rachaeL- said...

so nice.. can go home ady..
so envious of u...!!
3 more days.. then, i will be slogging all the week for the finals..
sob..
i miss my teenhood..
i wanan stay in my dream..
dont wish to be bek into reality world. it's always full of undesirable tasks to be done within definite time..
sigh~