Click Click Click

Thursday, November 27

Day 28

Today, has been the most self-fulfiling day of my internship after sticking here for almost a month. =x Went to a small kampung school for one day camp. Was able to lead some activities. Bet this was the time for us to produce something by ourselves instead of standing there as a bystander to become the grass on the field. =D Thank you for making me learn something today. Hehe! =D I am still trying to communicate with the kids. =) Today's kids were fun and obedient~ I guess this is the most favourable day of my internship up until now. XD *be grateful*
Time machine is still on the run!
Counting down to independence day: 21 days! =D *can't wait*
those were the days...
kinda miss my primary school life.
Books, basketball, badminton, friends and teachers.
this pic was taken on this tuesday.


No comments: