Click Click Click

Saturday, November 29

Day 29- extreme blue

I had the most blue'ish day of my internship life yesterday. Sat in front of the computer from 8.30am to 5pm without talking up to 10 sentences for the whole day. I wonder was it the strike of PMS? Hmm. don't think so.
Day 29 and Day 28 were different to the extreme. I felt so helpless yesterday with me alone in the cubicle without any communication. My partner was delegated to another task and left me with the group work alone. S i g h. Couldn't really help much coz all of us had to buck up for the deadlines. Omg. Deadlines were a whole lot list with tonnes of brain-juice consumption works. Felt so down.
to be continued...

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

it's alright... i add some red into ur blue colour..
it will turn out as purple.
purple colour stands for relaxation.. ^^