Click Click Click

Sunday, November 30

My Sunday

Spent my Sunday with Yuan Hui, the crazy girl~ =D I wonder why everytime when we chat, i feel so comforting, especially during my down season and she's always there for me to talk to. Haha! =D Met this girl the second time ever since we were up in KL. So guilty. She's always the one who dates me first rather i make the first move. So sorry.

Had a great day! =D with good companion, good food and good place. =) And... she realised that i am actually a bad girl. =x Haha! ^^" It's not too late yet.
Thank you, YuanHui! ^^
introducing Yuan Hui to everyone... *clapz*
our pictures
lunch and evening time-out~ o.O"
the spaghetti-encourage u guys not to try in K.Gary.
cheese cake at SR- thumb's up!

1 comment:

yH said...

so next time ur turn to ask me out ya. great outing with u. keke.